Last updated: July 3, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information directly from you when you visit our website, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- Personal identification information: name, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
- Non-personal identification information: browser name, type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system, Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails
3. How We Protect Your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
4. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. GDPR Rights (for EU visitors)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), you have certain data protection rights as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
8. Contacting Us